At just 22 years old, Andile Mpisane has already made a name for himself in various industries. He is the chairman of Royal AM FC, a football club that competes in the South African Premier Soccer League. Andile is also a musician and has released several tracks in the Gqom and Amapiano genres. He is known for his flamboyant lifestyle, including driving luxury cars and wearing expensive clothing to compliment it all he has a booming net worth. Here are some of the cars in Andile Mpisane’s collection:
|Cars of Andile Mpisane
|Mercedes GLS 600
|Bentley Continental GT
Car collection of Andile Mpisane
- McLaren GT – This performance-focused supercar is powered by a 4.0-litre V8 engine producing 612 hp and 630 Nm of peak power and torque. It can go from 0-100 km/h in just 3.2 seconds.
- Porsche GT2 – Known for its exquisite driving experience, this car comes with a 3.6-litre twin-turbo 6-cylinder engine making 444 hp and 586 Nm of peak power and torque. It has a 0-60 mph (0-96 km/h) acceleration time of just 3.9 seconds.
- Lamborghini Urus – One of the most expensive and fastest SUVs in the world, the Urus is powered by a 4.0-litre V8 petrol twin-turbo engine that outputs a massive 641 hp and 850 Nm of peak power and torque. Despite weighing over 2.2 tons, it can go from 0-100 km/h in just 3.6 seconds.
- Mercedes GLS 600 – This is the S-Class in the SUV segment from Mercedes. It’s powered by a 4.0-litre Biturbo V8 engine with EQ Boost that develops a massive 557 hp and 730 Nm of peak power and torque. The acceleration from 0-100 km/h comes up in just 4.9 seconds.
- Mercedes G63 – Also known as the G-Wagon, this car has a 4.0-litre bi-turbo V8 petrol engine that outputs a colossal 585 hp and 850 Nm of peak power and torque.
- Bentley Continental GT – This luxury car is worth around R3 million. No ultra-luxury car collection can ever be complete without a Bentley. Andile famously owns the Continental GT. Bentleys are known for being uber-luxurious and extravagant. The Continental GT comes powered by a colossal 6.0-litre engine that makes 660 hp and 820 Nm of peak power and torque in its most powerful iteration. You would find it in the garage of some of the most prominent celebrities in the world.
Andile’s car collection is estimated to be worth around R18 million. It’s quite an impressive collection!